SERENITY SUITE is committed to providing products and service of the highest standard. But we do understand that sometimes things can go wrong. If you have a concern or are dissatisfied in any way, we’ll do our best to help resolve the situation in a fair and transparent way.
Serenity Suite will investigate all complaints competently, diligently and impartially obtaining additional information as necessary. Every complaint will be assessed fairly, consistently and promptly taking into account all relevant factors to ensure a fair outcome for you.
Step 1: Discussion with the Centre Manager.
If you have a concern with the service you have received at our Centre, please firstly raise this with the Centre Manager. They are best placed to address your concerns and if required, will contact the Directors directly on your behalf.
Step 2: Contacting us.
Should you remain unhappy with the Centre Manager’s response, please contact us by your preferred method from the list below.
First Floor, 158 Station Road
Edgware, HA8 7AW
Telephone: 020 8951 1347
What you will need to provide.
To help us investigate and try to resolve your complaint, please provide us with the following information:
- your name and address;
- details of how we can contact you;
- a clear description of your complaint;
- details of what you would like us to do to rectify the situation; and
- if appropriate, copies of any relevant supporting documentation.
Our commitment to you.
- We’ll thoroughly investigate your complaint and offer a fair response that will take into account all the information available to us
- We will do our best to resolve your complaint quickly, by the end of the next business day if possible. If this is not possible, we will:
- within 5 working days, provide a written acknowledgement of your complaint and give you the details of who is handling the case and how to contact them
- keep you updated on the progress of your complaint, and
- within 8 weeks of receiving your complaint, we will either: write to you with our final response and the reasons for providing this response, or explain why we are not in a position to give you a final response and let you know when we expect to be able to provide it.
- We may not always provide the answer you are looking for, but we’ll make sure we offer a clear explanation for our decision
Step 3: What if I remain unhappy with your response?
- If you are dissatisfied with either our final response, or the reasons for any delay in providing our final response you may be able to